Step One: Decide when you can take the 10-week workshop.
Sessions run each quarter following the Pierce College academic calendar instruction dates.
The week before course instruction begins, the eCampus classrooms open for Week Zero so students can explore the online system and course syllabus.
Enrollment is limited, so early registration is advised. Workshop sections follow the Pierce College quarterly schedule: late September (fall), early January (winter), early April (spring), and late June (summer).
If you do not hold US citizenship status you should be prepared to provide legal documentation as required by the college.
If you are unable to participate in the course, please notify us seven days prior to the start date for a full refund of your tuition. Otherwise, you will be charged a $55 processing fee. Withdrawal requests placed after the course start date will not be refunded unless the workshop is canceled.
Step Two: Register for Class
Online registration is available through Continuing Education online registration system.
- To find your SAIL class, you can search by keyword: SAIL.
- Once you have selected your class, DO NOT add CEUs to your course. CEUs are already included in the tuition amount as shown on the Online Registration page.
- Payment is required at the time of registration. Please have your payment information (VISA or MasterCard debit or credit card) ready.
Other Registration Options
Call (253) 864-3330 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday-Friday to register and pay with a VISA or MasterCard debit or credit card.
Your registration is processed during the call.
Step Three: Registration and payment are completed
Once payment is confirmed, you will receive notice of your registration, as well as a Pierce College Student ID via email. Be sure to keep that information in a place you can find it. The Student ID will be your username for logging into the online classroom.
Step Four: Log in and begin training
The course information and materials are available online through the Pierce College eCampus learning system. Only enrolled students will be able to log in to this system and interact with the materials, instructor and fellow students. Access to the online classroom for Week Zero begins one week prior to the start date noted in Step One.
To access your SAIL training course:
- Use your Web browser to login to eCampus (www.pierce.ctc.edu/go/eCampus).
- Enter your Student ID and password (follow the Student "Start/Login" information that you see on your screen)
- Once you successfully login to your eCampus account, enter the online classroom by clicking on the name of your class: KINS 180 Introduction to SAIL or NCMIS017A SAIL PROGRAM LDER TRAIN