Talk to Your Librarians
You can still access the library support you need remotely during our campus closure. Find out more at our Online Library Ask Desk.
Borrowing, Returning, and Renewing Library Items
- Would you like to continue borrowing a Chromebook, Wi-Fi hotspot, or calculator for Spring term? Fill out the online renewal request form
- Do you need a Chromebook, Wi-Fi hotspot, or calculator for Spring term? Find out how to borrow technology items from the library
- Get assistance using library technology items
- How to return library items
- How to borrow library books and DVDs via Curbside Service
Primo searches Pierce College collections and beyond
- ProQuest or Academic Search Complete for newspaper, magazine and scholarly journal articles.
- CQ Researcher or Gale Opposing Viewpoints in Context for controversial issues or current events.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (Gale Books) for encyclopedia entries.
- WOIS for career research and planning.
- Films on Demand for educational videos
- Ebook Central or EBSCO eBook for ebooks you can read on your computer or mobile device.
Research and Help Guides
- Library research guides by subject, class, or area of research need
- Alphabetical list of more than 80 databases on a variety of subjects.
- Find a specific article, journal, or magazine
- Cite sources in MLA or APA
- Finding and evaluating scholarly journals
- Help connecting to library databases