Our Libraries are Open!
Both campus libraries will be open from Monday to Friday beginning September 20. Check out our full schedule on the Library Hours and Locations page. Taking classes online? You can still access the library support you need via phone or at our Online Library Ask Desk.
Borrowing and Returning Library Items
- Do you need a Chromebook, Wi-Fi hotspot, or calculator? Find out how to borrow technology items from the library. Borrow before the term begins on September 17 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.!
- Visit our help pages for using library Chromebooks and WiFi hotspots
- How to return library items
- How to borrow library books and DVDs
Primo searches Pierce College collections and beyond
- ProQuest or Academic Search Complete for newspaper, magazine and scholarly journal articles.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (Gale Books) for encyclopedia entries.
- WOIS for career research and planning.
- Films on Demand for educational videos
- Ebook Central or EBSCO eBook for ebooks you can read on your computer or mobile device.
Research and Help Guides
- Library research guides by subject, class, or area of research need
- Alphabetical list of more than 80 databases on a variety of subjects.
- Find a specific article, journal, or magazine
- Cite sources in MLA or APA
- Finding and evaluating scholarly journals
- Help connecting to library databases