Current College Catalog
The current online College Catalog goes into effect beginning Summer 2022 through Spring 2023. See the Archived Catalogs section for previous catalogs.
- View the 2022–2023 College Catalog online (for classes through June 30, 2023)
- View the 2023-2024 College Catalog online (for classes beginning July 1, 2023)
- View the online Degree and Course Information System
The institution publishes in a catalog, or provides in a manner reasonably available to students and other stakeholders, current and accurate information that includes:
- Institutional mission and core themes;
- Entrance requirements and procedures;
- Grading policy;
- Information on academic programs and courses, including degree and program completion requirements, expected learning outcomes, required course sequences, and projected timelines to completion based on normal student progress and the frequency of course offerings;
- Names, titles, degrees held, and conferring institutions for administrators and full-time faculty;
- Rules, regulations for conduct, rights, and responsibilities;
- Tuition, fees, and other program costs;
- Refund policies and procedures for students who withdraw from enrollment;
- Opportunities and requirements for financial aid;
- and Academic calendar.