How to Apply
International Education High School Completion Program and International Education Associate Degree (University Transfer) Program Application
You are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions during the application process. Please do not worry about sending a complete application. Send us what you have and we will guide you.
If you are interested in applying for the Intensive English Program (IEP), please visit How to Apply to the Intensive English Program for requirements.
1. Complete an Application
Review our complete list of Pierce College programs, select a program and then complete the Pierce College Online International Student Admission Application OR download and complete the fillable PDF application.
Important: Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted for next steps within 1 weeks' time.
2. Gather Your Documents
- Photocopy of the photo page of your passport
- Current bank statement showing sufficient funds (see the Tuition and Fees page for more details). We will request you provide your bank’s contact information in order to verify funds. You will be expected to pay your first term’s tuition during your first week of classes.
- $22,417 USD for college admittance
- International Student Financial Statement and Affidavit
- Education records:
- Transcripts or diploma of last school or university attended
- Proof of English proficiency.
- For those under the age of 18:
- Provide a signed Liability Release.
- Note: Students must be at least 16 by the first day of instruction.
- For those transferring to Pierce College from another U.S. school:
- Complete a transfer-in form with your current student advisor.
- Provide a copy of your current I-20.
- Send copies of your complete academic records from studying in the United States.
- For those with a U.S. Sponsor: If you have a U.S. sponsor for your funding, please send us a copy of your sponsor’s completed Form I-134.
3. Send your documents
EMAIL to email@example.com.
4. Pay the Application Fee ($50)
We can accept payment by credit card, electronic payment, check (in U.S. dollars, drawn on a U.S. bank) or money order.
- Please use the link below to make your application fee payment online with a credit card.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
5. Your I-20 and Acceptance is emailed
You will receive your I-20 and Admission documents by email. Along with your I-20, you will receive detailed instructions about getting your visa, housing, airport pickup, and our new student orientation. We will be here to help you, too. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Effective January 1, 2024, international student applicants may receive one (1) I-20 and admission deferral. After one deferral, a new application fee ($50), application form, and bank statement will be required for each subsequent deferral.