How to Apply
You are welcome to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions during the application process. We will respond within one business day. Please do not worry about sending a complete application. Send us what you have and we will guide you.
1. Complete an Application
You have two options for applying as an international student:
- Begin your application by completing the Pierce College International Student Admission Application and an International Admissions Counselor will contact you with your next steps.
- Register/log in to our Online Application, complete your application, and upload all supporting documents online.
If you are a returning student or looking to concurrently enroll, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for application instructions.
2. Gather Your Documents
- Photocopy of the photo page of your passport
- Current bank statement showing sufficient funds (see the Tuition and Fees page for more details.) We will request you provide your bank’s contact information in order to verify funds. You will be expected to pay your first term’s tuition during your first week of classes.
- $20,500 USD for college admittance
- $18,000 USD for Intensive English Program (IEP) admittance
- Education records:
- Transcripts or diploma of last school or university attended
- For direct admission to college-level classes, proof of English proficiency.
- For those under the age of 18:
- Provide a signed Liability Release.
- Note: Students must be at least 16 by the first day of instruction.
- For those transferring to Pierce College from another U.S. school:
- Complete a transfer-in form with your current student advisor.
- Provide a copy of your current I-20.
- Send copies of your complete academic records from studying in the United States.
- For those with a U.S. Sponsor: If you have a U.S. sponsor for your funding, please send us a copy of your sponsor’s completed Form I-134.
3. Send your documents
EMAIL to email@example.com
FAX to 1-253-964-6256
9401 Farwest Drive SW
Lakewood, Washington 98498, USA
4. Pay the Application Fee ($50)
We can accept payment by electronic payment, check (in U.S. dollars, drawn on a U.S. bank) or money order.
- Please use the link below to make your application fee payment online with a credit card.
- Payment can also be made to “Pierce College” by money order or check in U.S. dollars and mailed to the address above.
The application fee is non-refundable.
5. Your I-20 and Acceptance is shipped the next business day.
We send I-20s by DHL Express and they usually arrive at the address a student chooses within 1–5 business days. Along with your I-20, you will receive detailed instructions about getting your visa, housing, airport pickup, and our new student orientation. We will be here to help you, too. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or call 1-253-964-6229.
We look forward to hearing from you.