How to Apply
You are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions during the application process. We will respond within one business day. Please do not worry about sending a complete application. Send us what you have and we will guide you.
1. Complete an Application
You have two options for applying as an international student:
- Start your application by completing the Pierce College International Student Admission Application and an International Admissions Counselor will contact you with your next steps.
- Register/log in to our Online Application, complete your application, and upload all supporting documents online.
If you are a returning student or looking to concurrently enroll, please contact us at email@example.com for application instructions.
2. Gather Your Documents
- Photocopy of the photo page of your passport
- Current bank statement showing sufficient funds (see the Tuition and Fees page for more details)
- $20,500 USD for college admittance
- $18,000 USD for Intensive English Program (IEP) admittance
- Education records:
- Transcripts or diploma of last school or university attended
- For direct admission to college-level classes, proof of English proficiency.
- For those under the age of 18:
- Provide a signed Liability Release.
- Note: Students must be at least 16 by the first day of instruction.
- For those transferring to Pierce College from another U.S. school:
- Complete a transfer-in form with your current student advisor.
- Provide a copy of your current I-20.
- Send copies of your complete academic records from studying in the United States.
- For those with a U.S. Sponsor: If you have a U.S. sponsor for your funding, please send us a copy of your sponsor’s completed Form I-134.
3. Send your documents
EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
FAX to 1-253-964-6256
9401 Farwest Drive SW
Lakewood, Washington 98498, USA
4. Pay the Application Fee ($50)
We can accept payment by electronic payment, check (in U.S. dollars, drawn on a U.S. bank) or money order.
- Please use the link below to make your application fee payment online with a credit card.
- Payment can also be made to “Pierce College” by money order or check in U.S. dollars and mailed to the address above.
The application fee is non-refundable.
5. Your I-20 and Acceptance is shipped the next business day.
We send I-20s by DHL Express and they usually arrive at the address a student chooses within 1–5 business days. Along with your I-20, you will receive detailed instructions about getting your visa, housing, airport pickup, and our new student orientation. We will be here to help you, too. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions, or call 1-253-964-6229.
We look forward to hearing from you.