Quarterly Tuition Calculator
The calculator includes Pierce College Fort Steilacoom and Pierce College Puyallup tuition for all items 1000–5999 and 7000–9998. Additional fees are required for some classes. See class listings. These fees are NOT included in the tuition chart.
Pierce College at JBLM tuition is calculated at a flat per-credit rate. Lab fees and candela fees may be required for some courses. Pierce College at JBLM does not offer bachelor courses.
Other rates apply to Running Start students and Continuing Education classes.
The college reserves the right to change any fees without notice to comply with state or college regulations and policies. The Washington State Legislature sets our tuition rates. Tuition and fees are subject to change by the Washington State Legislature and the Pierce College Board of Trustees. See the admissions and registration offices for the most current information.
- View the 2023–2024 Fort Steilacoom and Puyallup Tuition Chart (Excel)
- View the 2023–2024 Fort Steilacoom and Puyallup Bachelors Tuition Chart (Excel)
- View the 2023–2024 Pierce College at JBLM Tuition Chart (Excel)
View the HB 1795 Disclosure Statement, which includes the following:
- The sources of all institutional revenue received during the prior academic or fiscal year, including but not limited to state, federal, local, and private sources
- The uses of tuition revenue collected during the prior academic or fiscal year by program category as determined by the office of financial management
The fees listed below are all refundable fees.
|Name and Purpose
|Student Matriculation Fee: parking, transcripts and graduation expenses
|Student Technology Fee: to advance the use of technology by students
|Student Transportation and Security Fee: Acquisition, installation, integration and maintenance of campus wide security system with a focus on parking lot cameras and emergency help points. This fee voted in by the student body
|Student Facilities Fee: To maintain buildings at all locations
|Puyallup and Fort Steilacoom Learning Management System Fee: This fee is charged to all students per credit
Cost of Attendance
For information on estimating the total cost of attendance, including average costs of tuition, books, and living expenses for the full academic year, see the financial aid pages – Cost of Attendance.