Pierce College Nursing Program Applications
Application specific dates and submission windows will be posted before each application cycle.
- The next traditional RN/ADN program application submission window is April 23 through May 27, 2023 for a Fall 2023 start.
- The next part-time LPN/RN program application submission window will be January 16 through February 27, 2023 for a Summer 2023 start.
- The next full-time LPN/RN program application submission window will September 1 through October 15, 2022 for a Spring 2023 start.
Interested students are encouraged to attend an information session with our Allied Health program manager/advisor. These are held on a regular basis throughout the year on the Puyallup campus. See the Nursing home page for information session dates and times.
Complimentary application workshops for all programs will be offered only if the Pierce College campus is fully opened.
Dates: Fridays, 2 – 4 p.m. Specific dates to be determined.
Location: Room 130, AAH (Arts and Allied Health Building), Pierce College Puyallup campus
Nursing Application Guide
This is a sample application guide. Information is subject to change at any time.
- Greetings from the Nursing Program Director
- Program Overview
- Admission to a nursing program requires passing a background check. Please read through the Disqualifying Factors.
- Application Scoring Rubric
- Application Process and Application Checklist