Pierce College Nursing Program Applications
Traditional RN/ADN Program
Applications for the traditional RN/ADN program are open. You can now apply online.
The application is now completely online. We do not accept applications through mail. Please do not send old application packets through mail.
Learn more about the Nursing Application Process.
Application specific dates and submission windows will be posted before each application cycle.
- The next traditional RN/ADN program application submission window is April 23 through May 27, 2023 for a Fall 2023 start.
Interested students are encouraged to attend an information session with our Allied Health program manager/advisor. These are held on a regular basis throughout the year on the Puyallup campus. See the Nursing home page for information session dates and times.
Nursing Application Guide
This is a sample application guide. Information is subject to change at any time.
- Greetings from the Nursing Program Director
- Program Overview
- Admission to a nursing program requires passing a background check. Please read through the Disqualifying Factors.
- Application Scoring Rubric
- Application Process and Application Checklist