Pierce College Associate Degree in Nursing Application
Applications are only accepted during the submission window for each program. Please return to this page at that time for important dates, program specifics and additional pertinent information.
Application specific dates and submission windows will be posted well before each application cycle. (Specific dates to be determined.)
- The next part-time LPN/RN program application submission window will be January/February 2022 for a Summer 2022 start.
- The next traditional RN/ADN program application submission window is April/May 2023 for a Fall 2023 start. We offer this every other year.
- The next full-time LPN/RN program application submission window will be August/September 2022 for a Spring 2023 start.
Interested students are encouraged to attend an information session with our Allied Health program manager/advisor. These are held on a regular basis throughout the year on the Puyallup campus. See the Nursing home page for information session dates and times.
Complimentary application workshops for all programs will be offered only if the Pierce College campus is fully opened.
Dates: Fridays, 2 – 4 p.m. Specific dates to be determined.
Location: Room 130, AAH (Arts and Allied Health Building), Pierce College Puyallup campus
Nursing Application Guide
This is a sample application guide. Information is subject to change at any time.
- Greetings from the Nursing Program Director
- Program Overview
- Admission to a nursing program requires passing a background check. Please read through the Disqualifying Factors.
- Program Curriculum
- Application Scoring Rubric
- Application Process and Application Checklist