Pierce College District employment fairs and recruiting events are an excellent opportunity for our area employers to connect with qualified, potential employees. Our events are well advertised and open to students, alumni and the general public.
As a registered exhibitor you:
- Will have guaranteed table and chairs in a high traffic area.
- Will have access to space for interviews or pre-interviews.
- Will be able to collect resumes and hand out information.
2023 Pathways to Careers Week
2023 Pathways to Careers Week will be May 23 through 25 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. daily at Pierce College Fort Steilacoom and Pierce College Puyallup. Each campus will feature employers and universities that align with Pierce College’s pathways.
Employers will be located in the Cascade Building, 3rd floor near Job & Career Connections.
- Tuesday: Business/IT Pathway (Accounting, Construction Management, Business, IT)
- Wednesday: Healthcare Pathway (Nursing, Vet Tech, EMT/EMS)
- Thursday: Social & Behavioral Health, Public Services Pathway (Criminal Justice, Emergency Management)
Employers will be located in the College Center, 2nd floor.
- Tuesday: Healthcare Pathway (Nursing, Vet Tech, EMT/EMS)
- Wednesday: Social & Behavioral Health, Public Services Pathway (Criminal Justice, Emergency Management)
- Thursday: Business/IT Pathway (Accounting, Construction Management, Business, IT)
- Children's Hospital
- Deacon Construction
- Department of Corrections
- GTM Transformations
- Making a Difference Foundation
- Sound Family Medicine
- South Sound 911
- VECA Electric & Technologies
- Washington State Patrol
- Central Washington University (CWU)
- Pacific Lutheran University (PLU)
- University of Washington - Tacoma
Employer of the Day enables employers to be on campus in an informal setting to speak with students about employment and internship opportunities related to our career pathways. Employers interested in recruiting on campus should speak with Job & Career Connections staff to discuss availability, employer needs, and approval.