Pierce College is committed to partnering with businesses in eastern and southern Pierce County. Whether you're looking for employees or interns, or seeking to bring customized training to your site or one of our campuses, we can help.
Here are some of the ways Pierce College can help your business:
- Campus Job Fairs and Recruiting Events. These events are an excellent opportunity for our area employers to connect with qualified potential employees. Our fairs are well advertised and open to the general public.
- Work-Study. Through the work-study program, financial aid money can be used to pay all or some of a student-worker's wages.
- Internships. Give a student the experience of working in your business while they earn valuable college credit. Contact Pierce College Job Connections at 253-912-3641 for more information.
- Job boards. Pierce College uses Handshake, a simple tool for posting open jobs, work-study positions, internships and company information. It is free, easy to use, and does not limit job postings by word counts. Join Handshake. For questions about Handshake email JCC@pierce.ctc.edu.
- Program advisory committees. Business and industry leaders are needed to help develop and improve Pierce College's professional/technical programs. For more information, call 253-964-6645.