Four-Step Process for Requesting Books
IMPORTANT INFO: ALL communication related to the book loan will be sent to your student email. Once your book requests have been reviewed and processed, you’ll receive an email with more details on how you will receive your books.
- Log in to the MyPierce student portal.
- View your class schedule (located in ctcLink Student Self Service) to obtain course information.
Example: ENGL& 101 – English Composition I, section #5657
- Search the Pierce College Bookstore website and "find textbooks" for your classes.
- Once you know what books you need for your classes, you are ready to submit your requests in MyPierce:
- Go to Book Loan located in My Tools
- Enter Book Title
- Enter ISBN-13 number
- Select Quarter
- Select Class
- Select Class/Item Number
- Select Pickup Campus
- Submit Request
- Repeat for each textbook
- Instructor "RECOMMENDED" books are subject to book availability.
- Please do not request "bookstore recommended" books or items, e.g., binders, notebook.
- Before exiting the book loan request tab/link, review your requests to ensure information is accurate and complete.
If you have questions, please contact Running Start at 253-964-6520 or firstname.lastname@example.org.