High School Equivalency Guides

Below you will find equivalency information on Pierce College classes you may take to meet specific high school requirements. The high school is always the final authority on equivalency and diploma requirements. We always recommend that you consult with your high school counselor for the most current equivalency information (as it may change), and to be assured you are properly meeting diploma requirements.

If your high school or school district is not listed, consult with your high school counselor. Additionally, make sure you are selecting classes according to your district's requirements (vs. what a friend may enroll in), as each district has their own graduation requirements and equivalencies at Pierce College.