Dual Credit Program
High school students who complete selected high school courses with a "B" grade or better can earn credit from Pierce College and other community and technical colleges. The Dual Credit program is administered through the Pierce County Careers Connection, a partnership between all the public K-12 and two-year college districts in Pierce County.
Benefits of the program include:
- You earn both high school and college credit for completing high school courses.
- You receive priority registration (you register before other new students) if you attend your selected community or technical college after high school graduation.
- You can stay on your high school campus and receive college credit.
- You can save up to $1,000 in college tuition by earning college credits before you graduate from high school.
- You pay a one-time application fee of only $15.
For more information, visit the Pierce County Careers Connection Web site.