Our Bachelor of Applied Science in Teaching degree leads to teacher licensure with dual endorsements in both P-3 general education and P-3 special education. This enables graduates to teach children from birth through Grade 3. The degree was designed with the best practices in teacher preparation in mind and in collaboration with local school district partners.
The BAS-T program builds off the strong foundation of a professional/technical associate in applied science (AAS-T) degree in Early Childhood Education.
About the Program
Please read the BAS-T application instructions before beginning your application.
- First Application Cycle Deadline: April 15, 2023
- Second Application Cycle Deadline and Final Deadline for Summer Cohort Start: June 1, 2023
- Final Application Cycle Deadline for Fall Cohort Start: August 15, 2023
BAS-T Information Sessions
- May 2, 2023: Fort Steilacoom, Sunrise 121 - 6 - 7:30 p.m.
- May 3, 2023: Zoom - 6 - 7:30 p.m.
- Zoom Meeting Room
- Meeting ID: 878 3192 4307
- May 4, 2023: Puyallup, College Center 270 - 6 - 7:30 p.m.
Please email Teaching@pierce.ctc.edu with questions or to schedule a one-on-one prospective student appointment.
Wisdom From the First BAS-T Cohort
Apply to the Program
See our How to Apply web page for prerequisites and an application checklist.