Conditional Guaranteed Admission
Our partner universities will offer conditional guaranteed admission to Pierce College students, allowing them to transfer as third-year students with junior standing. For certain majors, additional admissions requirements apply.
To receive your letter of guaranteed conditional admission, follow these 3 steps:
2. Choose the university from which you want to receive conditional guaranteed admission:
3. Notify Pierce College of your university choice; you can write the name of the university on your Pierce College International Student Application or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your letter of admission and I-20 from Pierce College, you will receive a letter of conditional guaranteed admission from the university of your choice.
Majors at Pierce College
- Business (including accounting, administration, finance, marketing)
- Computer science
- Education, physical education
- Engineering (including aeronautical, bio, chemical, civil, computer, electrical, environmental, industrial, materials, mechanical)
- Health sciences (pre-dentistry, pre-medical, pre-nursing, pre-occupational therapy, pre-pharmacy, pre-physical therapy), health education wellness
- Humanities (including art, journalism, languages, philosophy, speech communication)
- Performing arts (including vocal and instrumental music, drama, digital film)
- Science and mathematics (including astronomy, atmospheric science, biology, chemistry, environmental science, geology, mathematics, microbiology, oceanography, physics)
- Social sciences (including anthropology, archaeology, economics, geography, history, political science, psychology, sociology)
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I change my plans? Will I have to transfer to the university that offered me conditional guaranteed admission?
If you change your plans, you do not have to accept the offer; you can transfer to another university.
Will the university contact me?
Yes, Pierce College will give your name and contact information to the university.
When I apply for my student visa, should I show the letter of conditional guaranteed admission to the consular officer?
Yes! While the letter does not guarantee you will get the student visa, it does show you have given careful thought to your educational planning.