The Commencement Ceremony on Friday, June 17 will be livestreamed from the Tacoma Dome beginning at 2:30 p.m.
Congratulations! You made it! Here's what you need to do to get ready for graduation day.
Important Dates and Steps
- Pick up your cap and gown at either of the campus bookstores. No measurements are needed. A variety of sizes will be available to choose from. There is no additional charge for these items.
- Friday, June 17, 2022: Commencement Day!
- Download Commencement Ceremony Graduate Information Booklet
- Ceremony starts at 2:30 p.m. (Doors open at 1:30 p.m.)
- Location: Main arena at the Tacoma Dome, 2727 East D St. Tacoma
- No tickets are necessary to attend the graduation ceremony. All are invited to attend.
- 2020 and 2021 Graduates:
- You are welcome to walk in the Graduation Ceremony on June 17 at the Tacoma Dome.
- If you need regalia, please follow the instructions above for cap and gown pick up.
- To further expedite the entry process into the Tacoma Dome and to reduce touch points between staff and guests the Dome has instituted a clear bag policy much like the other large facilities in the region. Bags may only be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC sized 12"x6"x12" or smaller. Small clutch purses are okay if sized 4.5"x6.5" or smaller. This is in effect for all attendees. More information on the clear bag policy can be found at the Tacoma Dome website.
- We respectfully request that you remain at your seat until the conclusion of the ceremony and all graduates have been recognized. Early departures during the ceremony are disruptive and disrespectful to your fellow graduates who have not yet been recognized on stage.
Diplomas are not issued at the ceremony. Official diplomas will be mailed directly to the graduate approximately 10–12 weeks after the quarter in which requirements have been completed and verified. Please confirm your mailing address is correct in ctcLink to avoid any delays.
A complimentary diploma cover and printed graduation program will be provided to all graduates at the ceremony.
If you are unable to attend, you can request your diploma cover be mailed to you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address.
For evaluations or Graduation - Commencement eligibility questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
For questions about the graduation ceremony, cap and gowns or anything else, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.