If you find yourself short of financial resources, we encourage you to reach out to Financial Aid — even if you never have before. Leave a message on their phone with details of your situation, or provide them in email. Counselors will research your situation and get back to you.

Are you a current Pierce College student in need of emergency help with transportation, housing, childcare or food?

SBCTC Emergency Grants

The SBCTC Emergency Assistance Grants are closed for requests for Winter 2024. Please watch your student email for upcoming funding availability in Spring 2024.

Financial Aid Office

Federal Emergency Grants offer a one-time payment to a debt for those who qualify. Contact the Financial Aid office at 253-964-6544.