Pre-Program BASDH Advising Checklist
Review the following web pages:
- Is Dental Hygiene for Me?
- Essential Functions
- Program Information
- BASDH Cost-Curriculum Estimate
- Program Application Course Eligibility and Transfers
- General College Course Transferability
- Ready to Start?
- BASDH Advising Planner
BASDH Program Application Checklist
- Schedule to take the Admissions Test for Dental Hygiene (ATDH) between the testing dates of March 30 through May 31 and September 1 through October 31 each year. This test costs $140.00
- Apply to Pierce College. Choose BASDH Degree in your application.
- Request a Criminal History Background Check
- Request a criminal background check through Castle Branch.
- Once you have completed creating an account, in the “Place Order” field enter code: PH45
The code is specific to the Pierce College BASDH program.
- If you have issues with the site, request assistance at the MyCB CastleBranch Help web page.
- Follow the process for application to the program through DHCAS. The current fee is $50.
- If you have issues with the site, request assistance at the DHCAS Applicant Help Center.