CATIA Training by the Experts
Learn essential skills with these short instructor led classes. All instructor led classes are taught by Kaae Rillos, an Aerospace engineer since 1979. He uses CATIA V5 and CATIA 3DX on a daily base for Structures and Tool Design, NC Programming, Surfacing, Composites and VB.Net Automation.
These fun and enjoyable classes can be in person for a group or conducted 1-on-1 via Zoom.
- CATIA V5 Design Fundamentals (2 days)
- CATIA V5 Relational Design (1 day)
- CATIA V5 Surfacing (2 days)
- CATIA V5 Tool Design (2 days)
- CATIA V5 Automation using VB.Net (3 days)
- CATIA V5 NC Programming Basics (3 days)
- CATIA V5 Advanced NC Programming (2 days)
If you have 3 or more people that want to take any of our classes at any location or date, please contact Tracy Clark at email@example.com and we will try to accommodate your needs.
Upcoming courses will be posted soon!
You can register online for our instructor led CATIA training courses.
If you registered for instructor based classroom training you will receive a confirmation email with the class location.
Please let Tracy Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you will be bringing your own PC with CATIA on it, or if you will need us to supply one for you.